[va-richmond-general] Hopewell CBC ... a new deli on Rt. 5

  • From: Larry R Lynch <birder6@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: VA-Richmond-General@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 18:55:43 -0500

Hi all,

For those of you who have CBC sectors on the north side of the James
River, there is a new deli that you might want to check out. It is
Eberly's Store and is located at the intersection of New Market Road (Rt.
5) and Willis Church Road (Rt. 156). This is the triangular intersection
within sight of Turkey Island Road. It is also where you turn to go to
Crewe's Channel and Malvern Hill.

They have a nice selection of premium coffee and teas, smoothies, bottled
sport drinks, fresh sandwiches, and a few other foods. Today, they were
also featuring Brunswick Stew.  I suggested that they have some soups
and/or stew available on Dec. 16th. In addition, they have some
comfortable chairs for taking a break.

Here is the address and phone number:

5164 New Market Road
Richmond Va 23231

(804)-795-4335

By the way, I have no financial connection to this establishment. I just
wanted to share that it is now open for business.

Larry

Larry Lynch
Chesterfield Co., VA
birder6@xxxxxxxx