[va-richmond-general] Hopewell CBC - Cancelled

  • From: Arun Bose <arun1bose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VA Bird <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 11:14:18 -0500

I unfortunately have to officially cancel this years Hopewell CBC. While
conditions may not be as severe east of Richmond in the count area, I don't
want folks to put themselves at risk. Please contact any participants you
know who might not get this email.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks,

Arun Bose