[va-richmond-general] Hopewell CBC

  • From: Arun Bose <arun1bose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 01:04:05 -0500

I've had a couple of inquiries as to whether I will reschedule the CBC. I
was not planning to do this. But ...

If there is interest it could be done. I won't be able to participate and I
can't guarantee that we will have access to all or some of the properties.
There are 2 weekends left in the CBC period; Sundays are the only option
because of hunting. So you have 27th or 3rd to choose from. Also I can't
devote more time to arrange this, so will need help in organizing.

Let me know

I'm very sorry I cancelled the count today, but did not want to put anyone
at risk.

Thanks,

Arun Bose