[va-richmond-general] Honey, I Shrunk the Killdeer!

  • From: "Michael Shapiro" <sc.tanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 22:02:07 -0400

That's interesting. Who'd'a thunk it? Actually, I remember seeing something
like that. I may have seen the same program you did.

I saw the parents and little ones running around on the mulch on the
playground next to us today. They camouflage so well with the color of the
mulch that you don't notice them unless they move or call. The little ones
now look like shrunken versions of the adults.

Michael