[va-richmond-general] Homing Pigeon

  • From: blaze69 <blaze69@xxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 17:06:44 -0400

I found a homing pigeon in Richmond at the river take out. It looks very thin. It was just walking around in the road. Ralph White captured it and I have it. Since it's a homing pigeon should I just release it? It's band has (black and white) Richmond 2007 and IF 8077. The other leg has a red band on it.

Thanks
Joan