[va-richmond-general] Highland County March 24-25

  • From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richmond Birds)
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 21:10:44 +0000

The Highland County Trip is coming up next weekend. For anyone planning on
attending that hasn't registered with me; please send me an email off this list
serv so I know to be looking for you.

We will meet Saturday morning at 8am in the parking lot behind the Highland Inn
and make our plans for the day. One thing for certain-dinner will be in the
Black Sheep Tavern at the Inn after sunset.

Looking forward to a great weekend in Little Switzerland,

Julie Kacmarcik
Field Trip Co-Chair
RAS

juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx