[va-richmond-general] Highland County March 23 -25

  • From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richmond Birds)
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:53:07 +0000

If you are interested in the Highland County trip March 23-25 and are planning
on staying at the Montvallee Motel in Monterey-please note rooms are filling up
quickly. The number to make reservations has changed due to new owners:
540.468.2515.

Hope to see you out there in Little Switzerland. There will be more information
on the trip as the time draws nigh-please contact me to let me know if you'll
be joining the group. It's always a blast.

Thanks
JulieK
804.530.3660