[va-richmond-general] Highland County

  • From: Heron329@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:11:51 EDT

Hello,
I know this is late notice, but there is a hearing at 6:30 on Thursday night
about the Highland County wind turbines.  I know that this is also the RAS
meeting, but if anyone wants to come up to Highland to oppose the turbines,
they
can stay at our place.  If you are interested, let me know and I will give you
the details.  I am unavailable until Thursday morning, as I am heading down
to my place on Gwynn's Island this afternoon, but will get in touch as soon as
I return Thursday.

Margaret O'Bryan