[va-richmond-general] Re: Highland County

  • From: Heron329@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 08:07:31 EDT

There are other uses for solar rather than generating electricity.  Passive
solar heating would reduce electricity use, and solar hot water would do the
same.  When I was a child, my family used to rent a cottage on the Bay that had
solar hot water.  That was more than 50 years ago!  Also, solar panels to
produce some of the electricity on an individual house would help, too.
Margaret