[va-richmond-general] Re: Highland County

  • From: "Jim Blowers" <jimvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 07:39:31 -0400

Let's also not forget nuclear power. This site, which I found out about
just now, makes a case for it. In particular, why not dismantle all of
our nuclear weapons and derive energy from their uranium and plutonium
instead? Nuclear power has serious problems, but so does everything
else.

http://www.newstatesman.com/200505300014

Jim Blowers