[va-richmond-general] Re: Hermit thrush

  • From: "Catharine W. Tucker" <cath.tucker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "betsyben65@xxxxxxxxx" <betsyben65@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 12:01:41 -0400

Hermit thrush in my front yard (Chamb. Farms) Thurs 10/24, a little before
sunset, jumping up repeatedly to grab fruit from the burning bush by the front
steps. Sat in my car waiting for him/her to move on before going into the
house. It hung around in the shrubbery until displaced by a pair of tag-playing
squirrels!

Sent from my iPhone