[va-richmond-general] Re: Hermit Thrushes

  • From: "Kathy Kreutzer" <k-kreutzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Va-Richmond-General@Freelists. Org'" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 10:55:53 -0500

Several nice folks on this list helped me identify the hermit thrush that
appeared here in the January snow.  He has become one of the most loyal of
my feeder birds, out every morning waiting on the deck railing for me to put
out the seed, and enjoying sunflower chips and suet all day.

Thanks for the info on the hot pepper suet!

Kathy Kreutzer

Chesterfield

  _____