[va-richmond-general] Hermit Thrush

  • From: Caroline Coe <cccoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richmond Birds <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 17:27:18 -0400

For 2 days we've had 2 Hermit Thrush hopping around and feeding on our street
and in the driveway!   The hail storm the other evening knocked down lots of
pine tree litter - pollen cones and general debris.  So either these birds are
feeding on these or insects that were downed in the storm.  Either way it seems
odd to see them feeding in the middle of the street!

Caroline Coe
Chesterfield CountyYou are subscribed to VA-Richmond-General. To unsubscribe,
send email to