[va-richmond-general] Re: Henricus- Savannah Sparrows?

  • From: tomtom218@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Wendy Ealding <wealding@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 23:17:04 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wendy Ealding" <wealding@xxxxxxx>
To: tomtom218@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 1:19:18 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [va-richmond-general] Re: Henricus- Savannah Sparrows?

Yes, Savannah Sparrows are there through the winter, they are getting ready to
leave.  See

http://ebird.org/ebird/va/GuideMe?step=saveChoices&getLocations=hotspots&parentState=US-VA&bMonth=01&bYear=1900&eMonth=12&eYear=2010&reportType=location&hotspots=L207180&continue.x=47&continue.y=15

Wendy Ealding
Powhatan County