[va-richmond-general] Henricus Saturday

  • From: "betsyben@xxxxxxxx" <betsyben@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 12:30:09 GMT

Here's the latest from Mark Batista. Dutch Gap trails are open, but parking
will be a problem because they are filming a movie at the historical site.
Let's plan to  meet at the gate and send someone to scout out the parking
situation.  Then we'll decide whether to bird the lower trail, the one that
goes through the woods to the river, or stick to the original plan and bird
Dutch Gap.  We'll still be able to bird the marsh from the platforms.  Betsy
57-Year-Old Mom Looks 25
Mom Reveals Free Wrinkle Trick That Has Angered Doctors!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4e96da123f6e6c860c2st01vuc