[va-richmond-general] Help RAS be greener...

  • From: Ben Griffon <bengriffon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RAS List <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:43:10 -0700 (PDT)

Dear RAS Members,

If you currently get a copy of the Thrasher newsletter by mail, I would like to
strongly encourage you to consider switching to an online subscription instead.
Doing so will be beneficial for birds and the environment by conserving trees,
water and carbon output required to product a paper copy. Switching to online
is
easy...

Just click reply to this email (don't click reply all) and let me know that you
would like to help by receiving the Thrasher online.

The online edition will be posted bimonthly on the RAS site here:
http://www.richmondaudubon.org/ThrasherMain.html ;
You can also download backissues from this site in the archives.

If you would like to continue receiving the Thrasher by mail, please make sure
your mailing address is up to date. Simply go to http://www.audubon.org/ and
click 'Member Center' at the very top right of the page. Here you can review
and
update your address information.

If you are subscribed to receive a Thrasher by mail but have not recently,
please reply with your correct mailing address.

Thank you for your help!!

Ben Griffon
Thrasher Mailing Coordinator