[va-richmond-general] Re: Has anyone else seen this??

  • From: "IE Ries" <FEATHERCHASER@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 20:48:47 -0400

  Thanks for the response!

  I did call SCJW this afternoon to make a "citizen complaint" of sorts.
The representative was polite and took down the information.  She stated she
will "pass this information on the marketing department" (the standard line)
but "could not promise anything further."  Then she asked the marketing
questions related to Windex:  "Would you buy this product again" (NO!) and
"Would you like the company to contact you with promotions, coupons, etc"
(NO!!).

  So, this is the first step.

  I still am calling on chapter members to consider sending a response to
the company, however, and will bring it up at the meeting tomorrow.

  Irene in Southside

  P.S. Everyone...sorry for all the typos I just noticed in my original
post - I got home, had to quickly make/eat lunch and then rush out to an
appointment.  And it should be "SC Johnson Wax".  Sorry for all the typos -
the hands can't keep up with the brain here.