[va-richmond-general] Happy birding

  • From: Amanda Sanford <ajsanford@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:12:33 -0700 (PDT)

I just put some seed in my backyard feeder, and wandered down toward the pond
to watch the ducks.  I was glancing up in the tree to see if I saw the little
chickadees, and saw a large bird circling around above the houses across the
way. I figured it was another vulture, but snapped a shot anyways, and imagine
my surprise when I zoomed it in and saw a bald eagle instead!! This was my only
my second sighting of one in the wild, so I'm very excited!

Have a great weekend!
Amanda