[va-richmond-general] Grossbeaks and feeder birds

  • From: Nelda Snyder <nsnyder03@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 13:09:16 -0400

I, too, had grosbeaks yesterday!  Wonderful to see them and all the regulars
who have finally returned.  Not good that a big squirrel jumped on the feeder
and scared them off.  Two males were eating safflower seeds.  Another male
later had to have the biggest, rosiest breast I ever saw!
Nelda in Varina.