[va-richmond-general] Re: Green Heron

  • From: "IE Ries" <featherchaser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 00:09:03 -0400

  I've been doing that for years and it's often the time of day when I see
the most birds and some of the best species diversity, especially toward
evening when the birds are winging about getting their last meals of the day
in.  Have always wondered why no Audubon field trips take place during the
course of the day (as opposed to early mornings *only*) as it's a good time
to see things, too.  Well, it has been for me, anyway.

  Irene in Southside