[va-richmond-general] Great White Heron at Briery Lake

  • From: WEalding@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 11:46:40 EDT

I saw the bird this morning around 9:45 a.m.  I followed Stephen Eccles'
instructions and pulled off at the first parking lot.  The bird was straight
across the lake standing on some downed logs at the edge of the dam, I could
see it without leaving the car.  However, I did get the scope out to get a
better look, and this provided a good look at the pale yellow leg color.

Wendy Ealding
Chesterfield County

http://www.freelists.org/list/va-richmond-general.