[va-richmond-general] Great Backyard Bird Count James River WR

  • From: Penny S Reynolds/FS/VCU <psreynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 18:23:55 -0500

To all:  Don't forget the Great Backyard Bird Count is next weekend Feb 15-18! We will be conducting counts on the James River Wildlife Refuge on Saturday Feb 16th. If you want to sign up for this particular trip, please contact me off the listserve by email:
fieldtrips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or on my cell phone 804 516 0862 after 7 PM and on weekends. Thanks! I look forward to seeing you next weekend!

Penny S Reynolds,
Co-chair Field trips
Richmond Audubon Society
Mobile: 804 516-0862
FAX      804 828 4686
You are subscribed to VA-Richmond-General. To unsubscribe, send email to va-richmond-general-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field. To adjust other settings (vacation, digest, etc.) please visit, //www.freelists.org/list/va-richmond-general.