[va-richmond-general] Got my notebook after all

  • From: "Jim Blowers" <jimvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Richmond Birders'" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 21:48:44 -0400

I found my black thing (I don't know what to call it, folder, binder,
notebook, etc.) missing when I got home. I raced back to St Luke's hoping it
would still be open and my black would be there. It wasn't there, and we
figured that someone at the meeting tonight took it. So I went back home and
left a message on Lewis's phone. But when I got home I found it under a
white folder on the table. I had called it by something that made Anne think
I meant something else, and so she did not tell me that she had it.

Thank all of you for the help you provided me with this.

Jim Blowers