[va-richmond-general] GBBC on Saturday

  • From: Caroline Coe <cccoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RAS Listserv <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:38:57 -0800 (PST)

Call to winter birders:

  Join Julie Kacmarcik and me for a bird count at the James River National
Wildlife Refuge this Saturday. We'll meet at 8 am just off Route 10 on State
Route 639 (Flowerdew Hundred Road, in front of the marsh).  The pre-meeting
spot is Hardees in Hopewell at 7am for a biscuit and a hot brew.

  This is the second year that RAS has made the James River NWR part of our
Great Backyard Bird Count - join the tradition.  This trip will give us a great
look at winter birds in the area - waterfowl, eagles, and lots of woodland
birds.

  Email or call me if you need more information or to let us know you're
coming.

  Caroline Coe
  Phone 276-1397