[va-richmond-general] Fwd: can you help?

  • From: Ruth Robin <robin.ruth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:01:03 -0400

Begin forwarded message:
Do we have any real estate agents among our members? Or does someone know of a nature-aware agent?
Robin

From: Caryn Feinberg <kikiren@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: March 26, 2007 1:46:02 PM EDT
To: robin.ruth@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: can you help?

Hello, I am a member of RAS and have a rather unusal question/ request.

Do you know of a real estate agent that is a member of RAS. Somebody who loves birds and wildlife and is more in tune with land rather then houses. Or even a RAS member that has land they want to preserve as a natural place for birds.

I currently live in a townhouse community in western henrico. I love my birds and have gone as far as I can in setting up a little bird haven (without
reprecussions from my HOA) in my small backyard.

But what I really want is to find some property that I can develop into amy dream of a bird sanctuary.

I know you are probably wondering why I am contacting you but..it's a place to start. Thank you for any help

Caryn Feinberg