[va-richmond-general] Fwd: Volunteer Opportunity at James River NWR

  • From: Lewis Barnett <lbarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 10:35:35 -0400

Below you'll find information about a volunteer opportunity at James River
National Wildlife Refuge, in Prince George County, approximately 45 minutes to
an hour from Richmond. Cyrus Brame is a great host, and I encourage you to help
out with this worthy project.

--
Lewis Barnett
President, Richmond Audubon Society