[va-richmond-general] Fwd: Updated TG Announcement

  • From: "Barnett, Lewis" <lbarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 21:04:47 -0400

Here's an update on the trail cleanup that had been scheduled for tomorrow,
which has been postponed due to expected rain. Details on the rain date below.

We're planning to go ahead with the bird survey on Saturday morning.

--
Lewis Barnett
President, Richmond Audubon Society

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Elfner, Mary" <melfner@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:melfner@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: September 22, 2011 11:43:05 AM EDT
To: Ashley <acemiley@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:acemiley@xxxxxxxxx>>, Amanda Vander
Zanden <vanderzandal@xxxxxxx<mailto:vanderzandal@xxxxxxx>>, "Barnett, Lewis"
<lbarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lbarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>, "Coe, Caroline"
<cccoe@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cccoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>>,
"Cyrus_Brame@xxxxxxx<mailto:Cyrus_Brame@xxxxxxx>"
<Cyrus_Brame@xxxxxxx<mailto:Cyrus_Brame@xxxxxxx>>
Subject: Updated TG Announcement

Hello everyone,
  Due to weather, the TogetherGreen trail clean-up that was to take place
tomorrow has been rescheduled to Saturday, October 1st.  This Saturday’s bird
survey is still scheduled to go on!  I have redone the announcement (please
find attached) and will distribute to the VA IBA contact list and the media
this afternoon.  John Ogle at WCVE will run our announcement this coming
Monday.  I am traveling all week next week, Sept 25-30, so please let’s stay in
close touch about what we are each doing for outreach and how registrations are
proceeding.

Thanks!

Mary

Mary A. Elfner
Virginia IBA Coordinator
National Audubon Society
530 E. Main St., Suite 910, Richmond, VA  23219
(804) 788-7660

read our latest newsletter at:
http://web4.audubon.org/bird/iba/virginia/Documents/IBANews_Spring2011.pdf

Please join us on our social networking sites:
facebook.com/VirginiaImportantBirdAreas<http://www.facebook.com/VirginiaImportantBirdAreas>
  (please 'like' our page to grow our network)
http://twitter.com/VirginiaIBA/
http://www.flickr.com/groups/vaimportantbirdareas/