[va-richmond-general] Re: Fwd: Rusty Blackbird Spring Migration Blitz

  • From: "Wendy Ealding" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "wealding@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: blbarnett3@xxxxxxxxx, va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 09:14:05 -0400

A reminder - if you use the BirdLog mobile app, as I do, there isn't an option
to enter the report as a Rusty Blackbird protocol.  However, you can change it
after the fact by going in to "my eBird", then "Manage My Checklists", select
the particular list, then select "view or edit". Change the observation type to
"Other" and choose  "Rusty Blackbird Spring Migration Blitz" then "Save
Changes".

Wendy Ealding
 Midlothian