[va-richmond-general] Re: Fwd: Peacock sightings. Question from Andrew Freiden @ NBC 12

  • From: deannamail@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:38:03 -0400

I won't repeat this to Ms. Freiden, but I know from experience that it is
extremely unpleasant to live near anyone who keeps them as pets, especially if
the owner lets them run loose. We had that situation for several years.  The
owner, about whom I will not comment, on the advice of Thumper's mother,
finally got rid of them. The rumor was that he had to pay someone to take them.

From: <Andrew.Freiden@xxxxxxx>
Date: May 14, 2007 8:17:41 AM EDT
To: <robin.ruth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Peacock sightings.  Question from Andrew Freiden @ NBC 12

Dear Robin,
This is probably a weird note but I thought maybe you could help.  Any advice
on someone I could talk to about Peacocks?  I’m chasing a story of what I think
is a peacock that’s hanging out in a neighborhood in chesterfield county.  It’s
causing quite a ruckus.
Any thoughts?

Please feel free to call me at 230-2655
Thanks for your time,
Andrew Freiden
Notice of Confidentiality:
**This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Lincoln National
Corporation proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the Lincoln National
Corporation family of companies. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail,
you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments
to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received
this E-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of this E-mail
and any printout. **
Thank You
AOL at AOL.com.