[va-richmond-general] Fwd: Nature Observation, Birding Sites in Your Area

  • From: Ruth Robin <robin.ruth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 12:27:58 -0500

Would anyone have suggestions for where this person could get the best birding in this area? If he's going to be on a bus loop, I'm not sure how he will be getting around while he's staying in a given area. I'll guess he'll be renting a car?

Robin

Begin forwarded message:

From: TDMABBOTT@xxxxxxx
Date: March 8, 2007 12:00:06 AM EST
To: robin.ruth@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Nature Observation, Birding Sites in Your Area

     Dear Robin Ruth,
My brother will be on a bus loop between Richmond, Newport News, Norfolk, parts of Cape Hatteras, to Rocky Mount and Raleigh. He asks me to ask you if you will suggest two or three parklands in those areas which afford good nature observation, such as birding and wildlife viewing, which also have motels nearby; perhaps a small town nearby has such a motel for him to stay whilst enjoying those nature areas.
     Yours sincerely,
     Theodore David Marb Abbott,
     member, Ohlone Audubon, in the San Francisco California area.
     1231 Drake Ave
     San Leandro  CA  94579
     510 483 2314