[va-richmond-general] Fwd: Birdingpal Mail.

  • From: Heron329@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 07:32:45 EST

Anybody interested in helping this Texas birder?  I am sure any information
you sent him would be appreciated.

Margaret

To: heron329@xxxxxxx
From: "John Schneider" <schneider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Birdingpal Mail.
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:44:29 -0800 (PST)

Ms. O'Bryan,

My name is John Schneider. I live in Houston, but I
will be in Lexington from Mon. 5/16 or Tues. 5/17 to
Sun. 5/22. I've never used birdingpal before, and I
just wanted to connect with someone in the area. Not
sure if I want to bird _with_ someone or just ask them
to tell me of some hotspots. Anyway, here is my info:

I'll be visiting non-birding friends in Lexington and
Richmond and going to my 15-year college reunion, but
I'd like to spend from 1-3 days birding. I'll have a
rental car, and I don't mind driving an hour or maybe
two to good places. I've never birded in that part of
the country. I won't have a scope.

Thanks for the opportunity to contact you. Feel free to
refer me to someone else if you're busy or whatever!

John

John Schneider
h 713-952-3770
w 713-780-7071