[va-richmond-general] Fwd: Ball Field

  • From: Sally Brown <b1sally.brown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 20:58:01 -0400

Can anyone help us understand why this Osprey, its mate and 2 fledgelings
would be living at the Tuckahoe Little League Ballfield in Henrico County?
The field is located near Ridgefield Pkway and John Rolfe Pkwy.  We do not
know of any sizable body of water near there, except the lakes at WestCreek
and the pond down at Deep Run.   My friend sees them at least once a week
between 6 AM and 8 AM when she walk her dog.  I wondered if they were
Peregrine's until I saw the video.

Any information about this family would be appreciated.

Thanks,

sally  brown
b1sally.brown@xxxxxxxxx
804.658.9309