[va-richmond-general] Re: Fw: Migration question

  • From: WEalding@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 20:44:40 EDT

Interesting, because the original e-mail that Robin forwarded stated that
they were smaller than a crow, but bigger than a wren.

Wendy  Ealding

In a message dated 8/9/2005 3:39:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Eackerma@xxxxxxx writes:

The woman called me to describe her sighting and to ask what I thought  they
were.  She was quite sure they were crows.  I suggested that  they were
probably starlings or grackles but she was quite adamant that they  were not
starlings but were crows.  I left it at that and congratulated  her on having
seen
one of nature's phenomenons.

Ellen