[va-richmond-general] Fw: LegacyLine NewsLetter July 2014

  • From: "Al Warfield" <warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audubon listserve" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:30:10 -0400

I am forwarding this newsletter to the RAS listserv because Michael is a great
guide, is really honest, and I’m sure some of you would really like to go on
one of his birding adventures. I have been corresponding with him since our
trip to Mexico in 2009. As you can see he and his wife lead many really far out
and interesting trips.

Al Warfield