[va-richmond-general] Re: Falcon Camera

  • From: "Nelda Snyder" <snyderfolks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:26:39 -0400

We agree on the falcon cams---better than a movie on TV.  Addictive!

Nelda and Buz

I just did.  When I went back to look after I posted the previous message,
there was a Falcon with prey; ripping pieces off and feeding the young.
This went on for a couple of minutes.  Then, it took what was left of
whatever creature it had been; disappeared with the carcass; returned with
nothing and is brooding now.

> I couldn't get camera 2 to work when I went back.  It was a black and
white cam.  The parent bird must have had the left eye closed and I must
have seen the yellow ring as what appeared to be a white hole.

> When I retured, I think camera 3 was working.  It's a color cam and pans
and moves in close.  Someone must know how to operate the controls.  If one
cam isn't working, try another.  They don't all seem to operate at once.

> Yes, I  am enthusiastic!!!
>
> Sorry Al.
>
> Katie

> Sent via the WebMail system at earthtones.com
>

> You are subscribed to VA-Richmond-General. To unsubscribe, send email to
> va-richmond-general-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field. To adjust other settings (vacation, digest, etc.) please
visit, //www.freelists.org/list/va-richmond-general.