[va-richmond-general] FW: remember me?

  • From: "Jim Blowers" <jimvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <richastro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 22:09:05 -0500

To the people of both RASs:

Is there anything you are doing that is worthy of being on Channel 12 in
Andrew Freiden's weekly feature? Such things might include the International
Year of Astronomy, good images you obtain through your telescope or CCD
equivalent, sightings of unusual birds, bird banding events, bird count
projects, or how light pollution adversely affects either viewing the sky or
the migration of birds. Channel 12 has already did a segment on the Ripoff
Project about the star registry naming ripoff.

Jim Blowers

Treasurer and Webmaster, Richmond Astronomical Society

Member, Richmond Audubon Society

  _____