[va-richmond-general] FW: North Salem, NY bobolinks

  • From: "Janice Frye" <jjfdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'FreeList.org'" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 22:00:49 -0400

Just in case you ever wondered if it was a waste of time to play nicely with
landowners………

  _____

  • From: "Cynthia Curtis" <cynthiamcurtis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Canning, Pat" <nomini3@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:04:57 -0400

--
Cynthia M. Curtis
2 Juengstville Road

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and are intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended
recipient, please note that any unauthorized use or dissemination of this
e-mail and its attachments is expressly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please delete the original transmission and destroy all
copies.

--- End Message ---