[va-richmond-general] Re: Dutch Gap today

  • From: "Al & Linda Warfield" <warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 12:18:43 -0400

Jim,

There were marsh lilies blooming all along the boardwalk and at other
locations in the marsh, plus some wild mint-type plants with blue and red
blooms. Yes the Barred Owl says that, but in this case she was probably very
worried about her offspring and tried to get rid of us by growling and
clacking. I was kidding about the cat-chicken comment. Have a good walk!

Al Warfield