[va-richmond-general] Dutch Gap Sunset Paddle Friday 2 June (4 vacancies)

  • From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richmond Birds)
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 00:34:20 +0000

Have 4  spots left for the Dutch Gap sunset Paddle Friday June 2. The paddle
will be from 6p-9p and we will be led by Chesterfield Parks and Rec. All
boating equipment will be supplied (canoes or sit-upon kayak-your preference)
and a cost of 10 bucks per person if 10-14 sign up $ 15.00 if 6-9 sign up. Max
number. allowed by Parks and Rec is 14.

There is some pre-trip coordination and paperwork required so the sooner you
sign up the better.We had a full crew last year and had a great time.

Please contact me asap here at juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx or at home 530.3660.

**Was out there today with Bob Reilly and he showed me an active Great Blue
Heron rookery-quite a racket. There were many Osprey flying over as well as
Bald Eagles. We did see a few Prothonotary's  ;-)

Thanks,
Julie Kacmarcik
RAS Field Trip Co-chair