[va-richmond-general] Deterring Grackles

  • From: Ruth Robin <robin.ruth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 17:28:00 -0400

RAS has received a call from someone who has an overabundance of grackles messing up her porch, etc. She wants to know if there's any way to deter them. Does anyone know of anything I could suggest to her? I was in a green house / garden center yesterday where they had some neat things that blew in the wind producing moving optical illusions. Do you think something like that hung near her porch might help keep grackles away??