[va-richmond-general] Re: Dangerous droppings!

  • From: "IE Ries" <featherchaser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:09:01 -0400

  Exactly.  Because the birds are ingesting the poisons and then moving from
location to location, the poisons travel, too, unwittingly.  What worries me
most is that some whacko will propose "stopping the pollution" by eliminating
the "culprit birds" instead of addressing the real problem (and we all know
there are those types out there a-plenty, too).

  Irene in Southside (with wren egg!)