[va-richmond-general] Crewes channel

  • From: tylerturpin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Richmond birds" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:12:27 +0000

Crewes Channel is full of water and has no mudflats visible from Willis Church
Road. The flats may be present in the back part. The very low water levels
there this spring allowed for water tolerant tall grasses to grow in much of
the creek bed. I saw no shorebirds or egrets there  on Sunday evening.
Tyler Turpin