[va-richmond-general] Re: Cormorants on lakes

  • From: Ann Brooks <acdbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:01:22 -0400

ALL

I certainly understand the desire to use the abbreviations for our birds, especially when they are fairly obvious DCCO, but I have to tell you I think this is a good way to turn people off.

ANN BROOKS

On Apr 23, 2007, at 2:51 PM, Al Warfield wrote:

Linda & I visited Three Lakes Nature Center (in Henrico Co) on Saturday - the one that was featured in the Saturday TD - and saw DC Cormorants (DCCO) and Canada Geese (CAGO) there. There was one CAGO nesting on an island. Also, that's a good place to see EABL and CHSP - on an asphalt path from one of the lakes to the parking lot. Other than that there were some TUTI and a few RBWP and DOWP.

Al Warfield
From: tyler  turpin <tylerturpin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>