[va-richmond-general] Conservation

  • From: "Jerry Uhlman" <flyways@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <VA-Richmond-General@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:33:40 -0400

A few weeks ago, in response to an issue raised in an ABA's Birding magazine
editorial I asked for suggestions about how we could get more involved with
conservation on an individual basis.  I want to personally thank all of you who
generously shared your ideas and recommendations with me.  I write a birding
column for the Richmond Times-Dispatch and many of your suggestions will appear
in a two-part article on conservation, scheduled for July 20 and August 17 in
the Flair section.  The column, called "Flyways & Byways", is a regular feature
that appears on the third Saturday of each month.  Again, thanks for the many
thoughtful ideas and suggestions you sent my way.

Jerry Uhlman
flyways@xxxxxxxxx