[va-richmond-general] Congrats RAS! - (GBBC)

  • From: "Bill Benish & Robyn Puffenbarger" <wcbenish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 08:52:39 -0500

Hello Richmonders,

As I checked a couple Great Backyard Bird Count stats, I saw that Richmond
was listed in the Top 10 for checklists submitted with 323 of Virginia's
4,153.

http://gbbc.birdsource.org/gbbcApps/top10

Even though Robyn and I now live a couple hours west of Richmond, we are
still thankful to be associated with RAS and appreciated you loaning us one
of the old-timers (Larry Rohr) for our CBC in Rockingham County.

Way to keep an active watch in a great habitat with a great bunch of
eco-minded folks!

Cheers,

Bill

Bill Benish & Robyn Puffenbarger