[va-richmond-general] Re: Coffee for birders ... and non-birders

  • From: "Mary Davis" <madanthony3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:35:35 -0500

Ellwood-Thompson does carry shade-grown coffee, Green Mountain being one of
the brands.  I'm pretty sure that Good Foods Grocery at Stony Point and also
Quioccasin sells it.  Also, if you wanted to order coffee for your
workplace, Green Mountain does bulk orders.  Check on-line at
http://www.greenmountaincoffee.com/.  Ukrops is now selling organic coffee,
but it's not shade-grown.  Letters encouraging the sale of shade-grown in
addition to organic may help there.

Mary Davis