[va-richmond-general] Re: Christmas Count

  • From: "Al Warfield" <warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:32:42 -0400

Margaret,

Here is the info from the Field Trips file for November Thrasher.

Sunday, December 19, 2004 - Hopewell Christmas Bird Count: Join us for the
105th annual Christmas Bird Count. Birders all over the country will be
participating during the count period, which runs from December 14 to
January 5, 2005. For information, call Darrell Peterson at 828-5614.

Al Warfield