[va-richmond-general] Re: Christmas Bird Count

  • From: ben saunders <betsyben@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:21:39 -0500

Don't forget the James River Bird Count on Saturday, January 10. This one
is quick, easy and fun! Birding begins at sunrise and ends around 10.
(Brunch at Mary and Larry's is a great way to kick off the year!) IF YOU
WANT TO PARTICIPATE, call Betsy Saunders 272-0605
or e-mail  betsyben@xxxxxxxxx  Many of you have your favorite spots for
this count, so let me know which sector you'd like.

 Sectors are:  Ancarrow's Boat Landing,  Flood Wall,  Belle Isle,  42nd
Street, Byrd Park, Hollywood Cemetery,  Pony Pasture,
Wetlands, Huguenot Woods.....let me know if I forgot anything.

Betsy Saunders