[va-richmond-general] Carolina Wre-ath

  • From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Richmond Birds <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 02:33:11 +0000 (UTC)

Got in from work about 9 pm tonight. Heading into the house I noticed a bird inside a wreath I have hanging outside our front door...the bird was "upright" but I could not make out it's head and neck as it appeared "tucked in." I dashed in the house and traded my work bags and car keys for my camera. The little bird had awoken and I was able to snap this quick photo before the Carolina Wren flew into a Holly.

JulieK

Chester