[va-richmond-general] Bryan Park Birdwalk, Sunday, Dec. 5th

  • From: Susan Ridd <s.ridd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 13:18:44 -0800 (PST)

The Bryan Park birdwalk will be held on Sunday, Dec. 5th at 7:30 am. The low is
supposed to be 25 over Saturday night with a "dusting" of snow. As a
precaution,
we will park our vehicles in the parking area next to the Gatekeeper's House
instead of Shelter 1. Please dress appropriately. Longjohns, mittens, boots,
hats, and hand/foot warmers are recommended along with a waxed cafeteria tray
for those who want to go sledding.....
Sue Ridd, 269-6609 (cell)
Glen Allen